Glycan details/Associated protein
The Associated Protein section of the Glycan Details page in GlyGen provides a list of proteins glycosylated with the glycan.
A list of proteins and the site at which they are glycosylated with the glycan is presented. The following columns are presented in the table:
- Source - GlyGen evidence linking to the databases and papers that provided the glycosylation information
- Protein Name - The recommended protein name as per UniProtKB database. Eg. Epidermal growth factor receptor
- UniProtKB Accession - Accession assigned to the protein in the UniProtKB database. Eg. P00533-1
- Position - Amino acid residue of the given protein along with its position. Eg. Asn294
- Organism - Name of the organism that is the source of the protein sequence. Eg. Homo sapiens